Missed something? Me too.
- safari, so good
- home, harlem shaking and harar
- here’s how
- highlight of the highlands
- welcome to lethiopiah – debub gets down and other cultural craziness
- election dejection (but my guy won)
- meskel and more
- the girls of glow (no, not the wrestlers)
- one down, one to go
- of michael scott, blue tears, shinting, peeing, puking, being thrown backwards on a bus crashing into the blue nile gorge
Tag Archives: pre-service training
So, it’s been a year. That’s 366 days. Or 8784 hours. Or 527,040 minu – oh, you get the point. I’ve been in Ethiopia for a long time. To be sure, there were times when I thought I wouldn’t make … Continue reading
Here’s another installment of Welcome (Wel Come?) to LethiopiaH. It’s some hastily thrown together footage from our last day in Huruta. Enjoy. Cheers.