Missed something? Me too.
- safari, so good
- home, harlem shaking and harar
- here’s how
- highlight of the highlands
- welcome to lethiopiah – debub gets down and other cultural craziness
- election dejection (but my guy won)
- meskel and more
- the girls of glow (no, not the wrestlers)
- one down, one to go
- of michael scott, blue tears, shinting, peeing, puking, being thrown backwards on a bus crashing into the blue nile gorge
Tag Archives: Huruta
So, it’s been a year. That’s 366 days. Or 8784 hours. Or 527,040 minu – oh, you get the point. I’ve been in Ethiopia for a long time. To be sure, there were times when I thought I wouldn’t make … Continue reading
Here’s another installment of Welcome (Wel Come?) to LethiopiaH. It’s some hastily thrown together footage from our last day in Huruta. Enjoy. Cheers.
You asked for it. Well, some of you did. Here’s another installment of Welcome to LethiopiaH. Here’s some footage of my adorable host sister dancing. It’s totally worth one minute and 39 seconds of your time. I promise. I haven’t … Continue reading
Some people (those not on facebook) have been telling me to post photos, so I will oblige them. These are from my first month or so in Ethiopia. I’ll post more recent ones soon (hopefully). All of these – and many more … Continue reading